Welcome!

So very nice of you to stop by! What a fun and challenging hobby to have!

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Joan's Garden challenge #17

This was an interesting challenge from Joan's Garden this week. It had to meet these 4 criteria --

  • Colors blue/green
  • Use a lady
  • Include a large embellishment
  • Attach a bow
I had no trouble with the blue/green paper and used GKD lime green cs, DCWV dp. I had no lady alone stamps so used a Print Shop Graphics as the stamp. I used the Spellbinders eyelet and lacy squares die cuts. 
I used Cornish Heritage Farm Stamp for the birthday greetings in Vivid aqua ink. I cut the greeting out with Spellbinders Fancy Tag 3 and double ended tag 1. Added some ribbon, the flower, embellishments of pearls and bling. It was a challenge to do this one! But I do think I met the criteria!

Happy Birthday!

Front

Inside

1 comment:

  1. Great colors and your flowers and a pretty lady.
    Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens Weekly Card Challenge. Great entry.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete