Welcome!

So very nice of you to stop by! What a fun and challenging hobby to have!

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Are Cherished

Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge Week 90 -- Use a Border Punch. This challenge runs from January14 thru January 20. So check your punches and find some kind of Border Punch that will do and join us for Speedy's challenge. I used a Martha Stewart Heart Punch for my border.  Here is the website)

I used the new stamp set from Marks's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company You Are Cherished to create my card. It was SO appropriate for making a Valentine's card so have one of those done also! YEA!!

I stamped with black Stazon ink because I used Aqua Markers and didn't want it to run...and it didn't! Then I used Angel Pink Memento to sponge the background after it was cut out with Spellbinders frameabilities classic scalloped hearts. Then the heart was placed on a white doily. This was done on MFP snow storm cs and the background was MFP Strawberry Freeze cs. The dp is from Martha Stewart.

Then did some stamping of the sentiment with Vivid Raspberry, cut out with Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 2 and attached to Happy Valentine's ribbon, added a little bling and used Martha Stewart stickers on the inside and stamped the sentiments with Vivid Raspberry.


8 comments:

  1. Barb--Wow! This is so very pretty. Love the colors and the beautiful way you colored the flowers of the heart! Wonderful job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Valentines card. You put a lot of work into it with all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards, and I just love how you embellished the heart-shaped doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my - your details are so awesome! this is a gorgeous card - your inside is as beautiful as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty Barbara!! I love all the nice colors you used, and I love the white heart around the heart of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! I am especially fond of birds and spotted them immediately. Super job with the heart.

    ReplyDelete