Welcome!

So very nice of you to stop by! What a fun and challenging hobby to have!

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today's Challenges

Here are a couple of cards I made today...had to dirty up that stamp room you know! :-)))


These were for the release party at Stamp TV last Thursday. The first one is for Lee's challenge of making a nontraditional Christmas card -- no red, green, navy blue, or blue and white.









This one was for Emily Giovani's sketch challenge. I made a Thank You card which I'll be able to use. I have a birthday coming up and know I will be in need of some thank yous and this can be one. Still have some more I need to make. Another day's project!


2 comments:

  1. these are fantastic! You should see my stamp room, it stays a mess LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Love the colors! At least you were to mess up a clean, orderly workspace. I on the otherhand am looking for a clean area to work! I must keep an eye out for your celebration day!! :)

    ReplyDelete