Welcome!

So very nice of you to stop by! What a fun and challenging hobby to have!

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hearts

Finally got a Valentine's Card done....I have been fiddling WAY too long on this project. But I wanted to do stitching and tried to figure out how to do that....and then of course I had to use the spellbinders nestablities and do some cutting...then had to do some embossing...then had to do some coloring....then had to add some ribbon....and some bling....and line the envelope.....BUT at last ONE is done!!!!

Going to enter this one in Mark's Finest...Speedy Challenge...to use hearts...I have plenty of those on both the inside and outside!! Also on Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge...hearts and a bow....

This is the outside

This is the inside.
On the outside I embossed with a Sizzix folder...then colored the hearts with copics. I used an Outline fan stamp, colored with copics, fine line markers and added a ribbon and bling.











The envelope is lined with heart paper that matches the inside. It is from DCWV.


This is the inside where I did my stitching. Joan had given me some clues as to what to do...and this was my first attempt and it did work!!! I put 2 paper hearts behind it and added an Outline stamp and colored and of course, a little bling! Embossed with love on the bottom.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work Barb. It's a great day to be in the stamp room. nice and sunshiny. :) Packers ON tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb these are lovely. Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of hearts! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Valentine!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Valentine's card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fan. The card is so very pretty and love that you did the inside too. I just found your blog, I hope you will visit my new blog too. ~Kim

    ReplyDelete