Welcome!

So very nice of you to stop by! What a fun and challenging hobby to have!

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Golf cards

Today I finished the last of my first commissioned job....making birthday cards. I needed to make some masculine birthday cards and choose to finish up with golfing themes. I was in luck and found some embellishments that were golfing...added in some cut out patterns from Craftuprints and put it together. The Craftuprints had some dp background that would work so printed it out on my computer and then cut it to fit the page.  I used GKD white heavy cs, Hero Arts green cs with the Craftuprints dp. I used Papertrey birthday greetings, Cottage Ivy Memento, Danube Blue Memento and Black Memento ink. Presto!! Cards were done!


Inside
 These 2 go together....front

Inside
 This is the front...I did a layer effect and used pop up dots in between the lawyers to make them stand out.

Inside
Again...did a pop up effect with dots....This is the front..

No comments:

Post a Comment