Welcome!

So very nice of you to stop by! What a fun and challenging hobby to have!

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wild and Wonderful Birthday

This is for the Stamp TV Mix it Up Monday Challenge....sewing. I did the sewing along the top. I used gkd Wild at Heart stamps with black memento and silver Clearly Better ink. The cs is gkd white and black with me and My Big Ideas dp, black and white. I used Labels 18 to cut out the image and sentiments. Added some ribbon and bling!

Wild and Wonderful Birthday

















Inside sentiment

2 comments:

  1. Stunning work inside and out with this black and silver beauty, Barbara!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment during today's MFP blog hop! I sincerely appreciate your visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Barbara! You are brave. I have not tried a card with sewing yet!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete