Welcome!

So very nice of you to stop by! What a fun and challenging hobby to have!

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ho! Ho! Sending You Joy

I am so glad to be able to be creating again. Thank heavens the eye has repaired itself and is doing fine! YEA!!!! Miracles of doctors and medicines!!!

So what I have today is my Christmas/Winter Swap cards for Speedy the Cat ... the swap is to make 4 cards and get 3 back in return...so am looking forward to adding the "new" ones to my collection. I actually really enjoyed making these cards and did make 3 of my own to send out at Christmas! I will get those cards done yet!

This is also for Stamp Tv's Monday challenge of decorate your envelope to go with any card.  (Here is the website)

I used Mark's Finest Christmas Postage Due Stamps. This is the greatest set and has so many different ways in which you can use it. I really like working with it. I used Ladybug red, Cottage Ivy and Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colored with Copics, Sakura glitter pens and added some Ranger clear glossy accent for the glasses and also Flower Soft Polar Fleece for the beard and fur on the hats. The Spellbinders curved rectangles were used for the diecuts. It was white MFP white, red cs and Recollections Sugar Plum dp and polka dot cs.

I also did the envelope...used a DRS postage stamp and colored with Copics and Sakura glitter and rub on stickies for a little deco.

Happy Holidays early!


Inside sentiment

All 4 of the swap cards

The front of the envelope

1 comment:

  1. HoHoHO!!!! It'll be here B4 we No it!!!! Love the card and your envelope is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete